WHAT IS INTIMATE BRIGHTENING?
Using the world’s leading peel technology ‘Bryght’ we are able to improve the apaearance of pigmentation in a vast number of concerns on the face and body.
These peels work in a variety of ways to stimulate cell renewal, refine, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin, as well as regenerate and resurface damaged skin.
Our Bryght Peels stimulate the natural exfoliation process, diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone, provides a revitalised & radiant complexion.
Bryght skincare is made with you in mind. We offer products ranging from skin lightening to our newest line “strength & courage” offering soothing skincare for cancer patients, eczema, lupus, or dry delicate skin.
All ingredients are listed for full transparency because we know you care about what goes on your body.
WHAT DOES BRYGHT TREAT?
• Scars (acne, surgical, and burns)
• Stretch Marks
• Psoriasis and eczema
• Photosensitive medications (Example: Accuntane. Please check with your therapist before booking)
IS IT PAINFUL?
Bryght Peels are not painful. You may feel a slight tingling sensation during your treatment.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS INVOLVED?
Bryght Peels are a safe procedure packed full of antioxidants to fight free radical damage. 100% Plant based and not tested on animals. Scarring and infections are extremely rare.
PRE & POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Avoid excessive exercising and sweating before and after your treatment for 48 hours.
• Avoid saunas, hot baths, or spas for 48 hours before and after your treatment.
• Avoid solariums and spray tans for 14 days before and after your treatment.
• Avoid direct sun exposure for 14 days after treatment and use an SPF 50+ daily.
• Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools for 7 days post treatment.
• Avoid IPL, microdermabrasions, lasers, and chemical peels for 2 to 4 weeks after treatment.
• Avoid Make Up Application for up to 3 days post treatment.
• Avoid the use of active ingredients, exfoliants and scrubs on the skin for 7 days post treatment
• Avoid picking and peeling any flakes. Avoid scratching the skin.
• Apply the aftercare given by our team or a hydrating moisturiser as needed post treatment.
WHAT WILL MY SKIN LOOK LIKE AFTER THE TREATMENT?
Immediately post treatment the skin may appear slightly pink and may feel sunburnt. The redness can last anywhere from 24-48hrs depending on the depth of treatment. Day 3-5 you may experience a tight, dry sensation with potential mild to moderate flaking.
Brazilian & Underarms $150
Full Face $160
Knees, Elbows & Ankles $160
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Please note these images are from the Bryght Website & are not the property of Melbourne Skin Boutique