It’s about enhancing your natural beauty!
Rejuvenate and restore volume to the skin with dermal fillers.
• Create the perfect pout: Add volume and definition to your lips creating a perfect pout
• Enhance facial volume: Restore natural facial contour areas prone to skin loss during the natural ageing process, enhancing ones youth
• Facial Contouring: Enhances cheek bones, chin and jawline contouring the face
• Immediate Results: Noticeable results immediately after treatment, with minimal recovery time and long lasting effects keeping you youthful all year round.
Lip Filler - 0.5ml $350.00
Longevity 3-6 months
Lip Filler - 1ml $600.00
Longevity 3-9 months
Thicker Filler - 0.5ml $450.00
Longevity 9-12 months
Thicker Filler - 1ml $700.00
Longevity 9-12 months
Strong Filler - 1ml $700.00
Longevity 18-24 months
Cheek And Chin Filler - 2ml $1,250.00
Cheek, Chin And Lip Filler - 3ml $1,650.00
Dissolving Filler $250.00
HOW DO DERMAL FILLERS WORK?
As we age, we lose collagen and elastin from the skin losing skin elasticity, our fat pads shrink, our bones remodel leading to loss of volume and contour. This leads to sagging of the facial features, appearance of wrinkle lines and folds, often leaving people looking “tired” and older.
Dermal fillers are Hyaluronic Acid injectable gels, a naturally-occurring substance in the skin used to smooth away facial lines, wrinkles and restore volume loss providing more youthful facial contours.
These products can produce effective results with minimal downtime and discomfort, and can be combined with other anti-wrinkle injections as a tailored treatment plan.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
The treatment begins with a consultation and in-depth discussion of your personalised needs and concerns, to determine the best desired outcomes.
After a discussion about the type of fillers, injection sites, amount of filler and the realistic expectation of results, your skin will be cleaned using a disinfectant solution and then number with local aesthetic for increased comfort. The dermal fillers are administered through a tiny needle via injection into the dermis (the deeper layer of skin) providing enhanced volume, plumpness and definition. The treatment takes approximately 45 minutes. Clients are to expect some bruising and swelling after the treatment.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Results are almost instantaneous and will show immediately, you will be able to resume your normal day-to-day activities immediately post treatment.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
The longevity of dermal fillers ranges from 6-12 months depending on the brand, thickness, skin type and area treated. Individual biological factors such as how fast your body metabolises the product are also relevant to how long the filler lasts. Dermal fillers come in varying viscosities and thicknesses to ensure there is an appropriate product to suit all facial areas and personal preference.
Dermal fillers are most commonly used to:
• Naturally enhance, volumise and define younger lips
• Subtly rejuvenate more mature lips that have lost volume over time, causing thinning and fine lines around the mouth
• Hydrate the skin from within using skin booster technology – hydrate and restore skin without altering shape
• Strengthen the skin to minimise facial lines and creases
• Define and enhance – adding facial structure, volume and shape to the chin, cheek and jawline
• Restore volume to the temples and tear troughs
• Correct deeper nasolabial folds, down turned lip corners and ‘marionette’ lines
• Improve the appearance of depressed scars, including acne scars
• Rejuvenate the face
HOW MUCH DO DERMAL FILLERS COST?
The costs for dermal fillers depend on the number and extent of areas that need treatment. Please contact the clinic to receive information on costs that is relevant to your personal aims and requirements.
ARE THERE SIDE EFFECTS?
Swelling at the injection site is normal. This is generally more severe when lips have been injected. Bruising is also common, which can take several days to subside. Other possible side effects and complications will depend on the exact type of filler and technique being used. During the consultation an assessment of any risk factors is completed before the treatment goes ahead as all cosmetic treatments carry risks. This way you can make an informed decision about whether or not you wish to proceed with the discussed treatment plan.
These treatments are not permanent, ongoing treatment is advised to maintain your result. Repeat sessions should be scheduled every 12 weeks.
To find out more about premium quality dermal fillers, please get in touch with us today.