WHAT IS MORPHEUS8 FACE?
Morpheus8 Face is the latest medical technology on the market combining both Radiofrequency (RF) and Micro needling. Together, this combination stimulates your body’s production of new collagen and elastin while remodelling, or ‘morphing’, fatty tissue for tighter, smoother skin and enhanced facial contours.
Unlike other Micro needling devices, the Morpehus8 targets the deeper layers of the skin. The building blocks will reorganise themselves in a natural anti-aging process. Morpheus8 can be used in any area that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the lower face and neck. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discolouration or acne scarring are also suitable for treatment.
Morpheus8 is the only full-body fractional technology that can reshape and contour areas of the face as well as smooth and tighten the skin – with no surgery, minimal discomfort and very little downtime.
At Melbourne Skin Boutique we offer a customisable, full-face treatment plan for our patients to effectively remodel fatty tissue in the jowl, contouring areas of the face to achieve natural-looking plump, firm and smooth skin. It can be used to treat skin laxity on the face and neck as well as dramatically improve the appearance of scars, pore size, fine lines and wrinkles
PREPARATION FOR YOUR MORPHEUS8 FACE TREATMENT
No preparation is required. The important steps to be taken will be discussed during your consultation.
WHAT DOES THE MORPHEUS8 FACE TREAT?
• Remodels fatty tissue, increasing firmness on the face and body
• Increases tissue firmness on the face and body
• Improves the appearance of scars
• Improves sun-damaged skin
• Tightens loose or crepey skin
• Improves the appearance of deep pitted scars
• Improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
WHAT AREAS DOES THE MORPHEUS8 FACE TREAT?
• Upper and Lower Eyes
• Full Face
• Photosensitive medications
• Lasers/ IPL
IS IT PAINFUL?
A topical numbing cream is applied to make your experience as comfortable as possible. You may feel some slight discomfort but there should be minimal pain involved.
During the procedure, a hand-held device with a matrix of 12 or 24 micro pins is gently passed over the skin. These small pins create tiny punctures in the skin and deliver radiofrequency to the deeper tissues, working at different energies to stimulate collagen and adipose tissue (fat) remodelling. Stimulation will be felt during the treatment.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS INVOLVED?
The Morpheus8 Face is a safe procedure with minimal risks. If before and after care is not followed correctly by the patient, side effects may occur, however this is rare. Morpehus8 Face has been designed to ensure downtime is minimal.
PRE & POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Avoid excessive exercising and sweating before and after your treatment.
• Avoid saunas, hot baths, or spas for 48 hours before and after your treatment.
• Avoid solariums and spray tans for 7 days before and after your treatment.
• Avoid direct sun exposure for 7 days after treatment and use an SPF 50+ daily.
• Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools for 7 days post treatment.
• Avoid IPL, microdermabrasions, lasers, and chemical peels for 2 weeks after treatment.
• Avoid Make Up Application for up to 2 days post treatment.
• Avoid the use of active ingredients, exfoliants and scrubs on the skin for 7 days post treatment
• Avoid scratching the skin.
• Apply the aftercare given by our team or a hydrating moisturiser as needed post treatment. It is vital to ensure the skin is hydrated during the healing period.
WHAT WILL MY SKIN LOOK LIKE AFTER THE TREATMENT?
A Morpheus8 Face treatment has minimal downtime of 2-3 days. Most of our patients choose to return to work the next day.
You can expect some redness, swelling and itchiness for a few days following the procedure, as well as temporary “dots” from the microneedles.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE THIS TREATMENT?
This is dependent on the individual, their concerns and goals of the individual. Typically, to achieve optimal results with Morpheus8, we recommend anywhere from 3-6 treatment sessions, at 6 week intervals.
The cost of Morpheus8 Face treatment varies depending on the area being treated and how many treatments are required to achieve your ideal outcomes. During your consultation, we will provide you with a tailored treatment plan, taking into account your budget and goals.
From – $749.00
Eyes – $749.00
Full Face (excluding eyes) – $999.00
Full Face (including eyes) – $1200.00
Full Face & Neck (excluding eyes) – $1200.00
Full Face & Neck (including eyes) – $1400.00
Surgical Scar (size of A4 paper) – $749.00